Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We at LAPD were very interested in getting to the bottom of this new Magnaflow Exhaust. We attended the Dyno day, we love the look but, like most other corvette owners, we were very skeptical of the HP and TQ gains. Our cars are all equipped with the Corsa Indy Exhaust and Bassani X Pipes, but yesterday, one of our cars specifically was changed to the new Magnaflow System. The car will be dynoed tomorrow. With the Corsa and my other mods (halltech tric, ported TB, TTS headers...) the car put out 337RWHP and 351RWTQ, but after this new system, the car pulls much harder, a definite power increase, especially in torque. The fit and finish is top notch, all polished mufflers and tips, big 4 inch tips along with a center ID plate which not only centers the tips but also eliminates the purpose of exhaust plates. The before and after Dyno Sheets along with pictures, sound and video clips will be added to our site as well as posted here on Z06VETTE.COM.
Thanks,

Shahin

http://www.thelapd.com

311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NetJunkie,

No, you can not remove their plate as it is bolted and welded into place.

Their x-pipe is installed exactly where all the other x-pipes are installed.

No difference in where they fit up.

Shawn

·
Registered
0 Posts
That's irronic. I just talked to Jim from Magnaflow about their exhaust before I read this thread. The are claiming over 20 RWHP increase with just their X-pipe and cat backs. No removal of pup cats. I find this hard to believe and would be VERY interested in seeing the dyno sheets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts