Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had 21CMC install the Mag and blower cam a couple of months ago. What should I do next exhaust, alcohol, 50shot, etc. Maybe some of you guys have been down this path before and could point me in the right direction. I am on the endless path of getting a little bit more!

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
:yeadog: I'd give Doug at ECS a call (forum sponsor button on the left). They've developed a killer alcohol injection system that is working like a charm. One of the first cars to have this system was a Mag blown car. I saw this car run in late October at a track rental, and it easily went into the 10's.

I think they have also been experimenting with a combo alky/NO system, but I'm unsure as to where that is at this time. Best to talk to them directly. :thumb:

Don

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I'll give Doug a call.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
What mods do you have done to the car along with blower and cam? Have you dynoed the car yet?

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Chris L said:
I had 21CMC install the Mag and blower cam a couple of months ago. What should I do next exhaust, alcohol, 50shot, etc. Maybe some of you guys have been down this path before and could point me in the right direction. I am on the endless path of getting a little bit more!

I would do exhaust if yours is still stock. You have a way to force air in now you need a better way to get it out.

Chris

Talk to WA2Fast on the forum here. He knows a lot about forced induction. You had this installed at 21st. Give John a call also.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The car dynoed at 503 RWHP and 430 RWTQ.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Might consider installing a DTE rearend brace to keep the rearend in one piece.

Later .. Larry S.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts