Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to live up to my moniker as "Forum Investigator" I have come into a potential item which I may be allowed to discuss next Wednesday or Thursday - actually, might be more than one item.

Stay tuned... ;)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Not another tease like mr. "I know nuttin!"

We are all friends here......

:D :D
chris

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Bluebyu:

Don't do this to us.....can't wait .....what's up?

Zippy :z: :z: gotta know, gotta know! :lol:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I won't say "I know nuttin" since that is a patented phrase!!! :lol:

I do know some thing(s), but I learned after many years in the Washington, D.C. area that the best way to preserve sources of potentially "hot" info is to NOT divulge info before those sources say it is ok. I am about 80% sure it will be a pleasant surprise, but even if it is a failure, I will report on it....

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Bluebyu, Is this pleasant news Vette related or Terrorist related ???

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Z06 Related! ;)

·
Registered
575 Posts
There was some talk about a mid-year ZO6 option a while back but that seemed to die out. Maybe it's back for real!!!!!
Bob

·
Registered
228 Posts
Since we here in Washington DC are under constant threat and could disapear at any moment...it seems only fair that you tell all of us in the Washington area. If you tell me..I promise I will not divulge it to anyone on this forum. So just respond to this post by posting it here and I am sure all the other folks will just close their eyes and not read it!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
bsteinhagen said:
Since we here in Washington DC are under constant threat and could disapear at any moment...it seems only fair that you tell all of us in the Washington area. If you tell me..I promise I will not divulge it to anyone on this forum. So just respond to this post by posting it here and I am sure all the other folks will just close their eyes and not read it!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
except me cause I'm in the DC area too :)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Any hints as to whether it pertains to the current Z06 or the future models??? Got to at least give us a little something to hold us over!!!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts