Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be running a Maker's Mark Road Tour during the 2005 Z06 Fest. I plan to run the tour on Thursday, leaving around 10 am, we will stop for lunch on the way up, go to the distillery where you will have the opportunity to take the tour, and buy some "samples", and then we will head back. We should get back to the Museum around 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm.

Post here is you are interested in makeing the run to Maker's Mark, a Fest classic.

Mark

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Missed it last year...I'm in for this year. :thumb:

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
I am assuming that this will be a little more spirited than last year :thumb:

Items needed but not required:

Lawn chairs, bottle of Coke, bag o ice and a 30 pack of White Castles.

OK so how exactly do i make it back to the hotel? :lol:

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
IVOZ06 said:
I am assuming that this will be a little more spirited than last year :thumb:

OK so how exactly do i make it back to the hotel? :lol:
hey I am with ya' ALL the way!!!!

count me in Mr Mark

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
I was caught with the nice guy scenic cruise group last year!! And will NOT make that mistake again!!
Count me in on the good tour this time!!! Esp after the DE the day before! :sneaky:

By the way, how are the monies for that (the DE, I mean)going to work?

Thanks for all you work Mark!!

·
Premium Member
9,757 Posts
Count me in. I heard good things about this one.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
" I am assuming that this will be a little more spirited than last year

OK so how exactly do i make it back to the hotel? " Quote

:thumb: I Am So On For That/ Also the Lovely Suz06 as well :thumb: ...Please do not let this rookie get caught on any boring "nice guy" cruises,at least without being forwarned.

When I told my daughter 27 about the Makers Mark tour and cruise..She broke into laughter Seeing this picture in her mind of a bunch of Vettes gettin rowdy after the tour samples,like something out of a movie. As for me I will only overindulge on the White Castles....Are they really still around ? Been So many years since I even saw one. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
i think you know i'm in..
tour /???

they have a tour ?

hmmm

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on tour quality......However in this case it's the quality of the company/the tour memebers that will make the event both quality and memorable :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
As one of the 6 cars that went on the "Makers Mark After Lunch Run To The Booze Factory," I can say that this part of the tour may have been scenic, but I was too busy to notice!

It was fun.

RATRCR

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Rat Racer said:
As one of the 6 cars that went on the "Makers Mark After Lunch Run To The Booze Factory," I can say that this part of the tour may have been scenic, but I was too busy to notice!

It was fun.

RATRCR
Me TOO! ^^^^^^^^^^ Now THAT was a FUN ride!

I'm IN! Jim :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
I'm in. Hey who's gonna provide bail money for a large group of us speeding and sampling the MM factory? :p :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
dwjZ06 said:
I'm in. Hey who's gonna provide bail money for a large group of us speeding and sampling the MM factory? :p :thumb:

Say Don,
Have you seen the thread for the DE on Wed? Mark is trying to drum up driver's to PLAY on the racetrack. Are you in??

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Count me in. This will be my first time! Heard nothing but good things about this one!!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
20,626 Posts
Jim Lembo said:
Me TOO! ^^^^^^^^^^ Now THAT was a FUN ride!

I'm IN! Jim :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Jim...you're not going to let that ringer Brian drive your Z06 again this year....are you? :p :lol:

1 - 20 of 151 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.