Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I figured this would catch your attention. What I really mean to say is, what characteristics about this body style, and the Vette feeling you get, gets you going. It's own unique flavor? We know the hardtop and Z06 are basically the same car visually, and not too far apart in speed. We know that each year there were always be an upgrade, just like the hardtops being replaced with the Z06. The trap that GM sets for us, we always fall into, thinking we are getting something really new and different, when it really isn't.

The feeling that I get is toally different, not like driving a BMW or Porsche or Ferrari, with that Euro flair, but the American feeling, like the Harley. The Vettes a little bit bigger and always gives you that tough feeling when looking through the windshield with the high extended fenders leading into the hood. And, the hidden headlamps add a flair with night driving. I sure hope Chevy doesn't consider changing those hidden headlamps, which have been around since 1963.

My wife says when I go in the garage to wax the car, its like I'm courting the Vette. I put nice music on, pamper, pat, massage with Zaino, to make her smell pretty, and then the neighbors come over to visit her. My wife is feeling left out.:lol:

·
Registered
596 Posts
fatherlarry

Being an ex harley rider I can relate

europe and the outhers may??????? be nice but CORVETTE is all AMERICAN

nothing like the looks of outhers to show that you are right

EB kinda stands out

GASH EB 02

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: fatherlarry

GASH said:
Being an ex harley rider I can relate

europe and the outhers may??????? be nice but CORVETTE is all AMERICAN

nothing like the looks of outhers to show that you are right

EB kinda stands out

GASH EB 02
I agree with you on black for this body style. It rocks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts