Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Marks efforts in Planning and coordinating the Driving Event at Nashville Super Speedway and the Makers Mark tour deserve a big thank you.

Look for these and a few other events sponsored by Z06vette.com at next years fest.

Thanks

Joe

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Thanks Mark, although I'm not there I hope that I can make it one of these years.
Brian

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
aaaaamen..
what a great time..

too much fun.. we had a blast

·
Premium Member
1,090 Posts
Mark, "You the Man" Great fun, Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good time! If Mark or FRC Tom is nearby please tell them I plan on being under the arches around 4:30 or 5:00 pm. Fri with my 03 cobra. Buck

·
Premium Member
2,314 Posts
Way to go Mark!!!!

Where are the pictures boy's??????????????

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Kudos's to Mark :jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
385 Posts
It was a great time....hot, but fun.

Suggestion-why not have a Z06Vette.com DE this fall?

·
Banned
809 Posts
Great job Mark!! :cheers:

Did anyone happen to get any photos of the event?

Sal

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Great Fun on the Makers Mark run. Thanks, Mark How about those Z miles for the fest? :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Thanks Mark for 2 great events....The DE and the MM road tour. The DE was a great experience (first timer) and I even got to go out with my instructor to see how it was really done, did a whole 35 min session with him (thank god for 5 point harnesses). Even though it was hot and sticky it was great!!!! :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Janet Curran said:
Thanks Mark for 2 great events....The DE and the MM road tour. The DE was a great experience (first timer) and I even got to go out with my instructor to see how it was really done, did a whole 35 min session with him (thank god for 5 point harnesses). Even though it was hot and sticky it was great!!!! :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

That was my post...forgot to log in (duh) Any way Thanks MARK for a great 2 events. :yeadog: :yeadog:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks Mark! I had a great time at the DE as a matter if fact i think you have turned me into a DE junky! Time to go look for that next driving fix.

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Told you it would be addictive...

Another one comes to the dark side, I love it...

Mark

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
Great job Mark. I did not get there in time for the DE, but the MM run was worth the price of admission :D
Great job on all the other things you organized as well !

Bob

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Thanks again Mark! I know that it takes a lot of preparation time to make things like this work. Everyone I talked to had a great time and is looking forward to next year.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts