·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FUBU and fcalmes will be invading:

October 20th
Ecklers 22nd Annual Reunion
Sponsored by Eckler's Industries
Eckler's Annual Reunion will be held on Saturday, October 20th, in Titusville, Florida

All you Florida cats and anyone else better plan to join us!! When all those Florida Zs invade, they are going to rock Florida to the core!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
WOW!

Just circled my calendar....sounds like the thing to do!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
FIRST ROUND ON ME! Tonic, Don, FRCTOM, 1FASTDOG MEANGREEN GTB/ZR1 AND MANY MORE MAKE NOTE! BPP will have their DYNO at Ecklers. Those of us who are members of the C5 Registry will be offered a private parking area. FUBU69/LES

Corsa Indy's/Pro Tips, Corsa X Pipe, Vortex/Carbon Fiber Power Duct, Z06 Wet Okles Mod Red Seat Covers, Z06 Extra Wide Rolled Exhaust Plate, Red/Clear Euro Lenses, CM Factory OEM Chrome Wheels, BPP Rear Lowering Kit, FRC/Z06 Partition ,Design Specialties Chrome & Decals, STILL EVOLVING! On Order, '02 EB Z06 TPW 7/30 Order # DKMKC7 KEEPING BOTH, I HOPE!

M

·
0 Posts
I'm there...Les, check out fl-vettes.com and sign up for the listserve. Most of the area members are on and we can all communicate via one e-mail address!

so is it lobster season yet /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif You know, I bet that boat of yours could make it to Nassau in no time and Neil "Batmobile" could give is rides around the Island!

Mark

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Meangreen, I was in Nassau/Paradise Island a few weeks back and spoke with Neill P on the phone , but we could not hook up. I'm flying back over this thusday 8/9 staying at Atlantis. No boat trips this time of year do do rapid changes in ocean/wind conditions[huricane season]. Bro, I will check out the web site. I hope you and the wife are doing well. Les BTW I met a mutual CF buddy SEAN at Towers last Friday.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Tonic just might have to make a cameo appearence to Ecklers. I'm trying to be the youngest Z06 owner there.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

On 2001-08-03 11:07, tonic spewed forth this drivel:
Tonic just might have to make a cameo appearence to Ecklers. I'm trying to be the youngest Z06 owner there.
Looks like I will be the oldest. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Tonic, I am quite sure we will see each other or comunicate before the event to arrange for a few of us Broward/Palm Beach guys/gals to caravan up. No Towers tonite unles you like submarine racing! FUBU69/LES BTW That Black Z of yours with the chromies looks SUPER!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I will most likely be there, at least Saturday anyway. I am only about 30 miles down the coast and it is a great cruise up the coast or US1. I was there last year enjoying the fesitvities. There was quite a bit of excitement over the Z06s since not many were around yet. There were 4 others there, most were parked in the C5Registry corral. Maybe we can get our own Z06 section this year. That would be pretty cool. I know last year people were really "wide-eyed" when they came by my QS-Z06. It really took on celebrity status. I look forward to seeing my fellow Z06ers. Keep us posted when you al plan on getting into town.

Don

·
Registered
603 Posts
Hey guys,
Maybe we can have a special "Z" car section, I plan on bringing both of mine(the 'Warhorse & the 'Racehorse') /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
I know Mike Wilson @ Ecklers, I'll ask him if that's a possibility?.?.?.?.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

On 2001-08-03 19:31, GTB/ZR-1 spewed forth this drivel:
I know Mike Wilson @ Ecklers, I'll ask him if that's a possibility?.?.?.?.

I called Ecklers today to see if we could set this up, but haven't recieved a responce yet. Any help on your end would be greatly appreciated. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I don't think it should be a problem getting a Z06 section reserved for us. It is more a matter of "where" they would accommodate us. It would be nice to have a section on the paved lot next to the car show area. Last year, I got positioned right in front of their show room positioned alone. I had a crowd around me just about all day. I expect to see a lot more Z06s than last year. I am looking forward to another fun weekend.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I've been there 12 of the last 15 years and will be at this one also (as long as no hurricanes visit again). An all Z06 area would be awesome.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Looks like a go for me. If any of the Jax folks want to meet up and cruise down together-- I am up for that. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts