Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forum members starting on Fri I have been told my mang to bring to him any reasonable offer for a new or used Z06. I cant promise to make every deal but I do promise to try my best. If we have talked in the resent past and could not get together contact me again and lets see if I can make it happen. I have most anything you would want in a Z so lets make it a deal.:)

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Yowza :) If only my wife would let me have two :(

Rick, does that cover special orders, or just what's on the ground?

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Manatee said:
Yowza :) If only my wife would let me have two :(

Rick, does that cover special orders, or just what's on the ground?
Any Z on the ground or on the way in.:)

·
Registered
464 Posts
How about an order on an 02 Yellow/Black/Black
Vert? No trade, courtesy delivery.

Just how sharp is your pencil?

2Charmed

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On a Vert. You need to call me in the morning. I promise you that if you are ready I will sell you a yellow Corvette. I will be in the office if nothing happens by 9:00 AM.:D

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Rick,

Are out of state trades (even if I am willing to drive the car down to you in Loganville) out of the question.

Would be interested in moving from my TR 01 11K miles to an 02 if the trade value and the price on the 02 were right.

Mark

·
Registered
367 Posts
Rick,

I still want that 01 Z06 w/1600 miles that we talked about at the beginning of the week! Any chance the numbers on my trade (98 coupe - 55k miles) can be improved closer to my proposal?

Let me know... I can drive down there in the morning.

thanks,
Craige

·
Registered
464 Posts
Rick,

I called twice this morning and was told both times you wouldn't
be in today?
I'm ready if the deal is right !

2Charmed

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am home with stomach problems today and can be reached by email and I will call you back. Sorry about this. Must have been the Windys Chili.:puke:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Wholesale/Retail

mdickie said:
Rick,...."Snip"....Would be interested in moving from my TR 01 11K miles to an 02 if the trade value and the price on the 02 were right.
Mark
Mark - Our Vendors are probably known for making some of the BEST DEALS out there, but to stay in business they have to buy Wholesale and sell Retail. You are offering to trade your '01 car in (Wholesale) and to buy a new '02 (Retail).

Now - You have the car I am looking for. Red with Red/Black interior, 2001 Z06. So, I am offering to pay you more than wholesale (In order to compensate you for the sales tax difference) and that should make everyone happy. Let me know what you need, and we can very possibly work out a deal with each other.

Please e-mail me privately, and we can discuss this.

Thanks.

Steve Nix

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Now isn't this nice to see. Maybe everybody can be a winner. :)

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mdickie / steve This sure works for me.:) mdickie you contact me when steve buys your 01 and I will fix you up with an 02. :cheers:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Rick assisted trade

Rick Daniel said:
mdickie / steve This sure works for me.:) mdickie you contact me when steve buys your 01 and I will fix you up with an 02. :cheers:
Rick -

From my limited experience of 2 days, it is evident that you are a dedicated, hard working, Z06 Vendor Member.

How are you at walking a tightrope, or handling difficult situations, at being put in the middle? If Mark and I are both serious (I know I am) we will need your assistance to come to a fair price, that is better than wholesale for the seller, and lower than retail for the buyer.

We've both read that his '01 is in excellent shape with 11,000 miles - If he drives it to Georgia it probably will be 12,000 miles (He's got to get there to pick up his new one anyway) - and I can drive from Florida (Slightly less than 1,000 miles) and pick it up from Mark there. (I haven't heard a word yet from Mark, I hope I'm not out of line). Can you give an approximate RANGE of current Wholesale-Retail prices? Would $33,000 to $35,000 Wholesale and $39,000 to $41,000 Retail be in the ballpark???????

Anyway, we don't know if we don't ask - and it hasn't cost any of us much more than some enjoyable moments talking among friends here at Z06Vette.com!

Steve Nix

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Baron said:
Now isn't this nice to see. Maybe everybody can be a winner. :)
God i love it forum members and vendors working like a fine running machine............................................

:cool: :cheers: :cool:

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Steve,

Thanks for the kind words. You are right in line with both prices with the miles that are on the car. What ever I can do to help, just ask. I look forward to hearing from both of you.:)

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
This really is great. I wasn't expecting this, so I hope it happens more in the future.

Talk about comraderie :)

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
rb

rick..
i have a buddy looking for an EB 02 Z

do you have one ?

send me a private message.

he is ready to buy

1 - 20 of 27 Posts