Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to activate my hi-beams and keep my low-beams on at the same time rather than having them turn off when the hi-beam lights are on. All four lights on at high and just the regular lows on at low. Does anyone make a simple plug in type connection for this? I have an 04 commemorative and totally enjoy this car. I'm 57 years into life and need a bit more help seeing at night. Thanks for your responses; this is a great forum.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Hi Slimey Dog,

I love my Pia platinum fog lamps and almost do not need the halogens at night. Here's what you would see in your rear view mirror whne I am on your ass. See photo and get the Pias. :usa: :usa: :yeadog:

·
Registered
844 Posts
In the JEG's and JC Whitney Catalog's you can find a kit made for GM cars and truck so all 4 headlights are on when high beam selected. Very inexpensive. Give it a try and let us know. BTW, I have 5 years on you!!!! Save the wave!!:eek:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you...I was able to find the part at JC Whitney but only for chevy trucks and chevy cars only up to 1998. Do you think it would work for my application?

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
slymidawg said:
Thank you...I was able to find the part at JC Whitney but only for chevy trucks and chevy cars only up to 1998. Do you think it would work for my application?
Eckler's sells the same kit for the vette. The only difference is the instructions tell you which colors of the wire's are specific to a vette verus a truck to tap into. I have done this on my vette and it is very easy and well worth it. This in addition to Silverstar bulbs is enough for me. Good Luck :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts