Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What price do you guys think I can get for a 03 Z06 torch red with black interior. I have Motorsport 18/19 chrome wheels and drilled rotors with ceramic brakes. Euro tailights and Andy's partition. Let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
36 to 38G's on the left coast. :cheers:

Let us know hou you make out.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Only 800 miles :jawdrop: Good luck with sale :cheers:

·
Registered
208 Posts
with only 800 miles on it, you should be able to get top dollar :jawdrop:

I bought my 02 with 1300 miles few months back for $38K. If you're not in a hurry, I'm sure you can get at least that much for it since the VERY LOW mileage Z06s are harder to come by... There are people willing to pay little extra to get that almost new Z06. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
212 Posts
are super low miles that big a deal?

first of all, in response to the original question, I think you should definitely look to get $38-39500 for your vehicle with those miles..

Its tough, though, with LOW miles on a 2-3 year old vehicle.. Low miles are great, but 800 v. 5k miles.. Basically, both vehicles will be mint.. I picked up a 2003 Z with about 5500 miles on it a few months ago at a dealer for about $38.5.. From the comments on here, it was a bit higher than may have been available private, but not out of line, and local. The car was basically mint, and I don't know that I would have gone higher for a vehicle with 1/2 the miles, or 1/10th the miles? I'm guessing that your warranty, a value adder, will be running out in the next 9 months or so (maybe a bit longer?). I just don't know where the line is for value adding "super" low mileage..

Your Z must be in great shape, in any event, and I wish you the best of luck..

·
Registered
274 Posts
Just Bought A 02 With 700 Miles On It For 36500.guy Just Didnt Want To Drive It.looked For One Month Finally Found Car About 10 Miles From My House.awesome

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Wow! Thought cars with mileages that low only existed in Xanadu! And it seems that there are lots of them with less than 1000 miles on them! I just rolled over 20K on my `02 and love it even more than when I got it with 7.5K. I must be living in a different world! I actually love DRIVING my `vette! :screwy:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
defender said:
Wow! Thought cars with mileages that low only existed in Xanadu! And it seems that there are lots of them with less than 1000 miles on them! I just rolled over 20K on my `02 and love it even more than when I got it with 7.5K. I must be living in a different world! I actually love DRIVING my `vette! :screwy:

you are not alone, I feel the same exact way, turned 20k on my 03, I love it more now then the day I picked it up with 2 miles :jammin:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Man , that was a quick love affair!! :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Is it still for sale?

Is this car for sale? I looked through all the msg and can't even find a price. I am interested in it and would like pics.

Thanks
St. Croix :cheers:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts