Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Frank and a couple others, I've gotten the Media section kicked off, 5 videos in there, check em out if you haven't seen them already.

Sumbit your videos or links to [email protected]

If they are already WindowsMedia, please see if you can provide a thumbnail or screengrab too.

RealMedia will not be used as they are banned from all sites I produce /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Reasons? They suck compared to WM, quality and filesize. And the worst offender: when installing Real, it takes over your machine and associates itself with everything, also it calls home all the time wanting to update and reboot your machine. Screw Real....

Plus, the WindowsMedia 8 that I'm beta testing provides near DVD quality at medium cable speed, VERY impressive....

Whew...had to vent...

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
JC,

I have a few more videos coming, just waiting on perission from the owners. I will send a link instead of Real Media files. You're right, they've taken over my machine here and the files are too small.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry Frank, I didn't know you were converting them...

If you enjoy this type of activity, you can download the WindowsMedia encoder....

Or you can just send me the link/video....Whatever you want to do....

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
LOL I got up with a lot of energy this morning. I set up my camcorder inside my Z and went out and made a few WOT passes. Camera turned over during a hard shift to second. I'll have the Toolmakers at work make me a steadier mount and try it again. Hopefully I can get them to make it within a week. Besides, I need it for the Cruise-In!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif It was a pretty cool video with the PRTs blasting, just a little too shakey.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Looks Great! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 9 of 9 Posts