Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how many members we have in the central Florida area, but if we can get a few forum members together, i'd like to schedule a meeting sometime in the Orlando area. I don't know anyone else with a Z06 and I definately should. Let me know if you would be interested and suggest a place and time if you would. Preferably some friday or saturday night.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Steve, still awaiting my Z, but I would make the trip down from clearwater. Let me know the time and place /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
603 Posts
I'm ready for tonight or tomorrow!!!
Lemme know, I'd be interested...

·
Registered
0 Posts
You guys should get ahold of FRC Tom, 1fastdog, and meangreen. They live in the Tampa area. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif I'm sure they would drive up for a get together.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Steve,
We should consider putting this invitation on(GASP!)the CorvetteForum under events for the southeast. I think we're limited(Z06's) in our immediate area.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Hey guys, I am not much of a fan of the Orlando area but would consider cruising over from Melbourne. I travel quite a bit these days so it would mostly depend on my travel schedule whether or not I could make it. I will monitor this posting to see what you come up with.

Don

·
Registered
603 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts