Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the database built for the new member rides section but here is the dilemna.....

If we just focus on Z06, I can add lots of value by adding features to sort, like, lets say you want to see pics of a 2002 EB with ModRed. Easy if all the cars are Z06's......

If we build it to handle all of our rides (I know some of you lucky bastards have multiple year models :) ) then the value of searching becomes somewhat lost as the input options would be tremendous.....

Thoughts? To keep it focused on Z06 is my thought......

JC

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I would suggest keeping it strictly to Z06 corvettes. That would be way cool!!! :D

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
N4C5S said:
I have the database built for the new member rides section but here is the dilemna.....

If we just focus on Z06, I can add lots of value by adding features to sort, like, lets say you want to see pics of a 2002 EB with ModRed. Easy if all the cars are Z06's......

If we build it to handle all of our rides (I know some of you lucky bastards have multiple year models :) ) then the value of searching becomes somewhat lost as the input options would be tremendous.....

Thoughts? To keep it focused on Z06 is my thought......

JC
This IS a Z06 site, isn't it?! That's one thing I really like about this site -- how UNcluttered most people's sigs are, and how the primary focus is Z06's. If someone wants to show his '97 C5, or '67 Plymouth Valiant for that matter, let 'em show other cars elsewhere.

-Kirk

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I would prefer this site be Z06 exclusive. To water down the site with other vettes would put us in close proximity to CF. I guess I just don't see what we would have to gain. This site is fairly new and as more model years come along, this site could be more diverse in just sorting out the various years with their options, pros & cons, etc. I guess another question might be to ask how large a site you want to manage? T.G.I.F. :guiness:

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
The reason we have a Z06 is the FRC we do not want to forget the people that own them.
But I am sure they will all like myself understand.
Do just Z06s JC.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Though I don't have my Z06 yet... I agree, keep it strictly Z06. Hence the name Z06Vette.com!

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
JC,

Please remove the links to my web site in Z05 Owners FAQ Section as I do not have a Z06 and site needs to be keep pure.

Thanks

George

·
Registered
173 Posts
I like it being Z06 exclusive because of the data that is available and also I think that we are an ELITE group of vehicle owners that all have a appreciation for a fine AMERICAN sports car.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Like our Country....Only the best :z:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Black_Magic said:
JC,

Please remove the links to my web site in Z05 Owners FAQ Section as I do not have a Z06 and site needs to be keep pure.

Thanks

George

Done.

JC

·
Registered
75 Posts
rides..

i recomend to keep it Z06 strictly or and if LS6 related if going off topic..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts