Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Member Rides section is open for testing and feedback.

Please report any problems to this thread.

Some words of note:

1. The keyword search function is not active until further testing can be done. All other search options are working.

2. Images MUST be hosted somewhere on the Internet, either with your ISP, a personal website, or one of the image hosting places....We expect to be able to allow images to be hosted here sometime in the next few months, but for now, if you need a place to host, contact a moderator and they can recommend one of the free image hosting facilities on the web.

2a. ALL thumbnails MUST be resized to 80x60....Ask a moderator how to do this if you need help.

3. You MUST remember your password, write it down :)

Again, post any problems or suggestions here.

Until testing is complete, the only link to Member Rides is here:

http://www.z06vette.com/member_rides.php

Have fun, we hope you enjoy this latest addition to the site....

JC

·
Registered
340 Posts
He N4C is that a black Z06 or is it a mirror Z06.....Jeez that is awefully shinny

·
Registered
340 Posts
Only problem by the way is that yours are the only pics I see, when I click on the thers all I get are >> <-----whatever those things are

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's cause they haven't added any pics :)

And yes, that's what Zaino will do to a black car :)

JC

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Guys this is one of the KEWLEST site enhancements to date. JC, this is a true gift for all the members. As always, thanks for listening and executing so fast. FUBU69/LES :)

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
<======Over Here

!!!Check It Out!!!
You Guy's & Gal's Are Gonna Love This New Addition

<====================

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
This looks like it will be real cool. For now, how did I see an enlarged version of the thumbnail? When I click on a pic up comes the biography but no bigger pic. :-?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ron,

Those are just thumbnail pix. The member has to add more pix to be viewed. Click on JC's thumbnail and you will see how it works.

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
Ok, Frank helped me get my "Member Rides" page up with two pics on my page. Now how do I turn the first one into a thumbnail? Frank? JC? Sorry I'm such a :puke: Ron.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ron, you can scale any image to 80x60 and edit the thumbnail URL, or you can tell us what pic you want and we'll do it for you....

:)

JC

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
JC, me editing a pic to a thumbnail? Heck, Zippy and I are still learning to make stone wheels. ;) The first pic would be fine for the thumbnail if you were so generously inclined. :)

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Ron,

Hang in JC & Frank are getting ya right. If you and Zippy make stone wheels will you be supporting vendors ............................

:lol: :lol: :cool:

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
JC, Frank helped me get it done and all is COOL.

Now as far as those stone wheels go, we only make them in sizes to fit the Flintstone mobile. 34" x 98" Hard to find tires to fit. :D

Actually I'm doing pretty well learning to work these damn things. I only have had a computer at work for a couple years and it is used only for basic word processing and Z06vette.com surfing. The only computer class I ever had was in 1976 and it was learning to use key punch cards. :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts