Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 Corvette Z06 belonging to Z06vette.com forum member ZEEEE 06 displayed at the Vettes at the Village Show at World Golf Village in St. Augustine, Fl. on June 16, 2001.

Thanks Ranger Rick!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
601 Posts
Frank

Thanks for posting the pic. Next time I'll be more creative. Just wanted to let the forum know I'm spreading the word. BTW it was a GREAT show.

Rick

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ZEEE 06,

I am having the sign maker make some red banners. I will get one out to you as soon as he makes them. Might be a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Very Nice! Frank- I promise I will put my banner to use soon too. Kinda waiting on a certain backdrop to be born next week. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
How 'bout the rest of you guys with banners? Where ya at? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I'm planning to be at Tom Jumper Chevrolet in Sandy Springs (North Atlanta), Georgia this Saturday. They are having an NCM promotion. I love the NCM Delivery!!!

Vince

·
Registered
3,108 Posts

On 2001-06-18 19:21, Manatee spewed forth this drivel:
I'm planning to be at Tom Jumper Chevrolet in Sandy Springs (North Atlanta), Georgia this Saturday. They are having an NCM promotion. I love the NCM Delivery!!!

Vince
Cool Vince! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif I also love Museum Delivery. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif I am picking my car up soon.... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
3,108 Posts

On 2001-06-18 20:00, Manatee spewed forth this drivel:
AgentZ06 - if you want to hear me brag about my NCM delivery, read this:

http://www.c5registry.com/zo6/NCM/capka.htm

Vince
Vince... I am C5R #W0703 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif I read that post as soon as it was put on the site. It's a small world....nice putting a face with a name. Perhaps we'll meet in person someday. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Enjoyed your story BTW...

·
Registered
28 Posts
let me know if any one needs the banners . i can get them ouyt the next day , btw how much are you paying for the banner . im a member .. is the guy you get them made from a member .. let me know i own custom cut vinyl graphix in chicago .

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Christopher - If you're heading down this way, drop me a note and we'll get together!

Do you have an expected delivery date???

Vince

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

On 2001-06-19 01:33, sabszo6 spewed forth this drivel:
let me know if any one needs the banners . i can get them ouyt the next day , btw how much are you paying for the banner . im a member .. is the guy you get them made from a member .. let me know i own custom cut vinyl graphix in chicago .

Currently I am having the banners made at work, but I suspect my source may dry up before long.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Love that Torch Red!

The Zip /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Frank how do I get a banner. I will hang it in my office for all customers to see. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rick, we are working on a new source. I will send you one as soon as they become available. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Frank:

I need another banner.....Dumme me, I taped the banner to my windshield at the NCM parking lot, and forgot about it when I left the parking lot (the dark tint at the top of the windshield camouflaged the banner fromt he driver's seat). :eek: Yup, by the time I got back to the hotel, all I had left was one small strip of scotch tape! :eek: If anyone finds a blue Z06 banner along I-65, let me know! LOL

Zippy :( :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts