Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Members...be sure to log your name in when you visit the Forum. It encourages interaction between members...private messages etc. and makes us a closer knit group.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I usually, do unless I forget who and where I am. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Me thinking I'm oppsessed or is that posessed - waiting for my Z delivery. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
On 2001-03-18 09:58, IMA Z06 wrote:
Frank,
how about a login box right on the first page. ???? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
That might be a good idea, I'll run it past JC.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just tried this *again*. It doesn't work. In fact, all the php boards I go to seem to have this problem. What's odd is that when I go to edit my preferences my user name is pre-filled so I know it's picking up the cookie. I don't understand why a php board cannot auto-authenticate from a cookie.

ChrisG

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Login stuff here is playing hell with my browser. (I use Opera 5.10 - I am _NOT_ a microsoft person, and Netscape 4.x does so many bad things with CSS I refuse to use it any more)

If you need help or whatever, I'm decent with PHP/HTML/etc.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I see 'store username in cookie for 1 year', howwabout store the password too, so when I hit the site, I'm logged in automatically??? Audiworld does it. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
We're moving to a new server, it's already setup, I'm just doing some testing right now...Plus, I have an OS issue at home, so I'm biting the bullet and installing WindowsXP tonight /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

JC

1 - 20 of 26 Posts