Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me how one is given their title of"Z06 Pilot,Authority, Junior Member",etc.? Is it by the number of posts?:D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The fact that I love my Z06 more than anyone else on the site should grant me "Z06 Warlord" status. Alright, maybe not!:cheers:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Junior Member (Minimum Posts: 0)
Z06 Member (Minimum Posts: 50)
Z06 Addict (Minimum Posts: 100)
Z06 Pilot (Minimum Posts: 500)
Z06 Authority (Minimum Posts: 1000)

Rick, title of Administrator would cost you BIG $$$!! Advantages would be the Corporate Condo and Corporate Lear Jet use. :roll: A couple of new Z06's for the current Administrators wouldn't hurt either!! :D

:lol:

·
Registered
176 Posts
(Beavis & Butthead impersonation)

huh huh huh - ahhh, he said "MEMBER" - huh huh huh :roll:

·
Registered
106 Posts
I wondered what the "titles" meant. I guess I'm one post closer now (and also realize why people do posts with just a few smilies......). Well, I'll still try and post only when I have something meaningful to say (you know, in my own mind, anyhow....) :D

Mark Rosenkrantz
[email protected]

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Posts with nothing to say are frowned upon, we believe in quality of posts rather than quantity of posts. And indeed, the next release of our software will prevent smilie posts...... :)

JC

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
N4C5S said:
Posts with nothing to say are frowned upon, we believe in quality of posts rather than quantity of posts. And indeed, the next release of our software will prevent smilie posts...... :)

JC
But JC! :-? What if they are funny? :D

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Mike, smilies won't go away, you just won't be able to post one smilie.....Or, what we might do is not increment the post count for posts less than a certain number of words..........

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
woosch said:
My question is why do we need the labels at all? I can understand them for Administrators and Moderators but who really cares about the rest of us? The post count is all I really look at.
Some people like them and some don't, just a matter of trying to please everyone. :)

Actually, we have considered dropping the post counts. They really mean nothing unless the person is posting meaningful information. I, however, like to see who the newbies are so I can welcome them. :)

Look at my post count...means nothng because most of what I say means NUTTIN....because I know NUTTIN!! :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts