Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Yes, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my fellow New England Bros and their families.

Here is a pic of the trick I played on my wife this Christmas. She has a fascination with Palm trees, since we are moving south this summer, so I bought this lighted palm tree and replaced the Christmas Tree with it last night after she went to bed.

She came down this morning and could not stop laughing, she loves it, not sure she is gonna let me put it away until we move...

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
merry merry to all too..
from snowy WV

(no its not part of virginia.)
LOL

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
mdickie said:
Yes, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my fellow New England Bros and their families.

Here is a pic of the trick I played on my wife this Christmas. She has a fascination with Palm trees, since we are moving south this summer, so I bought this lighted palm tree and replaced the Christmas Tree with it last night after she went to bed.

She came down this morning and could not stop laughing, she loves it, not sure she is gonna let me put it away until we move...

where are you moving to mark ?

you better get some SPF 800
LOL

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
We are moving to Tampa in June, about a month before the Fest...

Mark

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
mark.
one of my best friends is a pinellas county deputy sherrif..
you will probably want to meet him
LOL
i will hook you guys up
there is a cool car place in tarpon springs..
museum.. type place..
lots of vettes

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Excellent, always good to know the right folks...

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
merry x-mas all. Hope you got everything you wanted. Now that buying for others is over I guess I can say I got myself a new to as well. Bought a heads up display to put in my Z :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts