Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea where this picture came from....sent to me anonymously!! :D How do you guys get these chicks to take their clothes off?? :-?

I KNOW NUTTIN!!! :D

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Frank always finds the shy ones!

:D There is quite a bit of daylight coming through those windows, apparently she is not too bashful! :D How do you (whoever you are ;) ) do it?

Merry Christmas indeed!
:cheers:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Merry Christmas to "I know Nuttin" Frank Calmes the best to you and yours for the holidays, And get some snow tires..............

:lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Now I know why you wanted to leave my house after changing Sherylanns shifter........I know nuthing either

George

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
fcalmes said:
I have no idea where this picture came from....sent to me anonymously!! :D How do you guys get these chicks to take their clothes off?? :-?

I KNOW NUTTIN!!! :D

Hey! I just noticed the BUSCH sign in the background.... nice photographic touch " whoever you are ". :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Frank,

I'm here banging my head on the keyboard caught somewhere between a "WOOHOO!!!" and a "Dohhhh!!!".

If I had only waited for them to open for a few more minutes. I had already waited 15 minutes plus Drew had a sign on the door saying they would be open at 11:00 am (I left at 12:08 pm) and he was still sitting in his car talking to some guy waiting for the doors to open. Dohhhh!!!

What can I say. Great photo, who ever took it!:roll: I already know one very important stat about her but how about a few more. Did anyone get her name? Eye color? Finger nail polish color (you're probably thinking that naked would be enough)? Almost everytime I go over there there's some new gal behind the bar but wait, ... there's nothing in the post that says she's works behind the bar. Ohhhh My, then this is a very good picture!

Well, maybe I'll try on Wednesday if my car isn't being worked on. When we left the Chalet on Friday, the drivers side weather strip fell about 60% off when I opened the door, that's why I didn't follow you and Kevin with a burn out exit, I was too busy trying to restuff the weather strip with a fairly good buzz on. Plus, on Monday morning I got a passenger side headlight "Popeye". Go figure, $50k, 8 months, 3,900 miles, and a 24 F Popeye :( . It's working now but :-? .

Again, Great Picture!!! One of these days though and thanks for the heads up PM!

Happy Holidays!!!

Paul

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
It's always the guys who look innocent, like whoever that is, and my own sainted self! ... Whoever I am! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts