Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINALLY MET ZIPPY TODAY AT THE WINDSOR CORVETTE SHOW HERE IN CANADA. WAS I SURPRISED WHEN I WAS LOOKING AT A 2005 C6 AND THE PLATE SAID ZIPPY. IT WAS NICE TO SEE ARE FREINDS FROM THE STATES AT THE CORVETTE SHOW. IT WAS A SMALL SHOW AND TO SEE ZIPPY THERE WAS HARD TO BELEIVE. AFTER TODAYS SHOW THE C6 IS STARTING TO GROW ON ME. WHEN YOU SEE ALL THE DIFFERENT YEAR CORVETTES TOGETHER AND SEE HOW ITS MATURED TO BE THE BEST ALL ROUND SPORTS CAR IN AMERICA. ITS LIKE A GOOD WINE GETS BETTER WITH AGE :jammin:

·
21,354 Posts
You got to hand it to the Zip Meister. Always looking to improve public relations between us and our Canadian neighbors! :z: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Zipster is truly one of the goos guys, and Pat is lovely lady...

Mark

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
mdickie said:
Zipster is truly one of the goos guys, and Pat is lovely lady...

Mark
And that woman can cook. If you ever go stay with them, plan on gaining a few pounds. :yeadog:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts

Thanks for the kind words gang!

Had a great time in Windsor yesterday and enjoyed meeting JAKMAG! I forgot to get a banner pic of us, because I was busy going over my car before judging.....Worked out OK, since I won a 2nd place award in the "Best of Class 97-05 Corvette! Actually, the judges came back for a 2nd look to break a tie for first place. None the less, I'm happy with 2nd place and meeting another member! :cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts