Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking my car to the runoffs 9/13-9/23 and I'm looking for someone to help me with tire and brake changes,set-up, general help and gophering wed-fri of week 1 and tues-thurs of week 2 at Mid-Ohio. I'll supply meals,refreshments and a modest amount of pay. This is fun stuff for the mechanically inclined, some intense work followed by periods of not much to do and I'm easy to work for.
Any leads are appreciated. Thanks.
-CJ

·
Registered
14 Posts
Talk about terrible timing. I only live 20 mins from Mid-Ohio but I just had shoulder surgery and could only watch. I will ask around some of my friends to see if they are interested/available.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wide Open said:
Talk about terrible timing. I only live 20 mins from Mid-Ohio but I just had shoulder surgery and could only watch. I will ask around some of my friends to see if they are interested/available.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Sounds like a great offer, I'm coming back from MI on the 12th, so I don't think I could make it out there in time.. If a day or 2 late would be ok, maybe..

But still a great trip. Good luck!

Ernie

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm in Columbus and could drive up to help on Friday or as early as Thursday night if that will help? I would come earlier but I have my son most of that week.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2004C5 said:
I'm in Columbus and could drive up to help on Friday or as early as Thursday night if that will help? I would come earlier but I have my son most of that week.
Thanks,that's nice of you to offer - I'm holding out for one person to help me from wed thru sat 9/14-9/17, and mornings
20-22nd. That way we'll get into a good routine.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
CJ,
Good luck at the Runoffs. I'll never forget my rookie appearance in 2003... or my 2nd appearance in 2004 for that matter.

For those that haven't been, the Runoffs is some of the best racing I've ever seen. 24 sprint races over a three day period, with about a week of practice and a week of qualifying leading up to those three days. Over 700 entrants last year, each one wanting to walk away with an SCCA National Championship. The entire week is an experience I would highly recommend. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
CJ,

You could talk to the people who provide my track support. They do it professionally (re: for money), and I bet they'd be interested in hellping you out.

Contact me to get their phone number.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts