Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All. As a new Corvette owner this year - 08 z06 bought new I find it sad the lack of club interest in the midwest, I live in the Quad Cities - Moline IL. Davenport, IA. area, I have tried to contact the local corvette club 3 times and have no reply, yes I had to go to Chicago, 150 miles from my home town to find the right car, the only Z06 at the time locally was a year old z06 sitting at a local show room floor but was not in the color etc.

Thinking maybe I need to start a new club.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited by Moderator)
Midwest Club

Hi All. As a new Corvette owner this year - 08 z06 bought new I find it sad the lack of club interest in the midwest, I live in the Quad Cities - Moline IL. Davenport, IA. area, I have tried to contact the local corvette club 3 times and have no reply, yes I had to go to Chicago, 150 miles from my home town to find the right car, the only Z06 at the time locally was a year old z06 sitting at a local show room floor for over a year, was not in the color for me etc.

Duplicate thread. Threads merged....

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Re: Midwest Club

Hi All. As a new Corvette owner this year - 08 z06 bought new I find it sad the lack of club interest in the midwest, I live in the Quad Cities - Moline IL. Davenport, IA. area, I have tried to contact the local corvette club 3 times and have no reply, yes I had to go to Chicago, 150 miles from my home town to find the right car, the only Z06 at the time locally was a year old z06 sitting at a local show room floor for over a year, was not in the color for me etc.

It's a shame you don't live on the other side of Illinois. We have 5 clubs locally, I'm a member of two!! Very active here in NW Indiana!!!:welcome:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Re: Midwest Club

I believe there is one in Cedar Rapids.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts