Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted this hat on the head of the C5R Crew Chief at the Portland ALM race. I only saw ONE hat. I asked if they were available, and he indicated that there might be a merchandising future for this hat. It has "C5•R 2001 LeMans" embroidered on the sides. I said a series of these hats would be HOT sellers (especially to MY Vette owners!) to all C5R fans (and ALL Vette fans too). How about a "C5•R 2001 DAYTONA OVERALL WINNERS" version...etc.

Sell them through the Museum or the CorvetteMall, lic. by GM... proceeds to the Race Effort!! I am ready to BUY!

Also, the "CORVETTE RACING" lanyard (to hold credentials) would be cool too.

HarleyB

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let's ALL e-mail the Factory... if they see the demand, we might see some cool C5R stuff.... t-shirts, hats, jackets...!!!

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
WOW I am a hat collector and dont have any thing that looks that good. I want ont as well. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
201 Posts
$35.00 for a hat, no mention on the site of how it's shipped, .. Hmm.. Anyone have experience with this site before? Is $35 average for a hat + shipping??

·
Registered
575 Posts
$35 for a hat could be the all time HIGH price! Corvette owners can't part with their $$ fast enough and some folks have figured it out /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif
Bob

·
Registered
186 Posts
I ordered 2 the first time and just might order two more. The price is high, "$5 or each sale will go to St. Jude's Children's Hospital " but this is the only place I know to where to get them. Maybe Z06Vette.com could make the same deal with the race team and lower the price.

·
Registered
201 Posts
That would be nice..

I'd order a hat, those T-shirts, .. howwabout some Z06 boxers? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,465 Posts

On 2001-08-06 15:51, HarleyB spewed forth this drivel:
Let's ALL e-mail the Factory... if they see the demand, we might see some cool C5R stuff.... t-shirts, hats, jackets...!!!
That is a nice hat. Got an email address?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts