Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1] '02 Stock Exhaust manifolds $200.

2] '02 Stock Exhaust pipes that connects from stock exhaust manifold to main cats [nice HP upgrade for you '01 guys] $175.

3] Chrome over Billet tail light grills, Cost $269 from Corvette Mike [check out their web site or various Vette mags for pics. $75.

4]Black cloth fitted seat covers with the C5 logo purchased from West Coast Corvettes 11 months ago for $129. Pics on their web site. EZ on and off............$65.

5] Design Specialties Mirrored Trunk liner insert as seen in their catalog and web site with Z06 logo $55.

6]2 sets of C5/Z06 tail lights [ each set consists of 4 tail lamps] $50 per set.

7]Corvette Concepts Shortened and Air Craft lubed and re-worked shifter, just 2 months old cost $189 [check out their suppoting vendor website for more details]. This is a great alternative to the stiff and loud vibrating aftermarket shifters that are on the market today $100.

8]Stock '02 shiftknob with pin and pattern $ 40.

9] High polish Billet Ball shift knob NEVER USED! $49.

Buyer pays for all shipping costs. PM or e-mail me at [email protected].

·
Registered
495 Posts
02 EXHAUST PIPES

I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THE 02 EXHAUST PIPES THAT RUN BETWEEN THE MANIFOLDS AND THE CATBACK...I LIVE IN ORLANDO SO I CAN PICK THEM UP IF NEEDED..YOUR POST SAYS 175.00 UNLESS I'M MISREADING,,,(WHICH WITH MY EYES IS ENTIRELY POSSIBLE) SO LET ME KNOW..

THANKS,,,,,,,NICK

:guiness:

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Click, sorry I took so long in responding do your questions regarding these '02 pipes. I have had huge interest in all the parts I have for sale. These pipes replace the bolt on pup pipes on the '01 and only have 2000 miles. The top of the pipe bolts to manifold and bottom should welded or fitted to or with flanges[supplied by you from your existing pipes] for hook up to main cats. This should result in a nice gain in HP and torque. I will email you my phone # so we can discuss this in detail. Les

·
Registered
495 Posts
EXHAUST PIPES

LES,
I'M NOT QUITE SURE EXACTLY SURE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT AS FAR AS THE BOLTS/FLANGES BUT I'M SURE THAT ONCE I GET UNDER THE CAR(AND PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I'M LOOKING AT)THAT I CAN FIGURE IT OUT BUT IF YOU WOULD EXPLAIN IT A LITTLE I WOULD APPRICIATE IT,,ANYWAY I'LL TAKE THE PIPES NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHEN I CAN GET TO THEM AND WILL THEY FIT IN THE CAR OR DO NEED TO BRING MY TRUCK(I ENJOY DRIVING THE CAR A WHOLE LOT MORE)BUT I'M SURE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THAT. ANYWAY,,LET ME KNOW.

THANKS,
NICK

:cheers: :cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts