Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never thought that having LT's, high flow cats, Koni Shock, and upgraded springs would cause a dealer to decline working on my car... but they have.

First of all, I make an online reservation, only to find out when I call because I never got a confirmation that, "oh that doesn't work, I told the Service Manager but they haven't done anything about it". But the "good news" is that he can still take my car. I needed to have the rear CV boot replaced, and take care of leaks in the tranny and differential. All under GMPP warranty

So much for being able to take my car, six days later they finally get the car on the rack to the horror of finding all of my "extreme modifications". Now they have declined to work on my car!! WTF

Does anybody know of a dealership near the 91/605 area that woudn't freak out on me??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Never thought that having LT's, high flow cats, Koni Shock, and upgraded springs would cause a dealer to decline working on my car... but they have.

First of all, I make an online reservation, only to find out when I call because I never got a confirmation that, "oh that doesn't work, I told the Service Manager but they haven't done anything about it". But the "good news" is that he can still take my car. I needed to have the rear CV boot replaced, and take care of leaks in the tranny and differential. All under GMPP warranty

So much for being able to take my car, six days later they finally get the car on the rack to the horror of finding all of my "extreme modifications". Now they have declined to work on my car!! WTF

Does anybody know of a dealership near the 91/605 area that woudn't freak out on me??

hey not to bring up and old thread and im sure you have got you ride fixed by now (hopefully) but if anyone in socal havin problems w/ warranty work, pm me and i will give you the name and # of dealer and service manager. even if car is tuned, they will inspect to see if thats what cause problems instead of just voiding warrant or not working on it at all just cause of mods.

paulie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts