Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a post yesterday about the new Lloyds mats with 02 z06 emblem. I want to order some but can't decide color. I have a black car with mod red int. and I am trying to picture different color mats in my head. Would red mats be too much red with the mod red int.? Should I stay with black or maybe one of the bordered mats? If the back piece covers the trunk-well, do you still have access to that area? Opinions appreciated.:cool:

·
Registered
507 Posts
I've got the Red Lloyds mats. I only put the drivers mat in for shows or when I want to be fancy:D I leave the cargo mat in all the time. It does not cover the rear cargo holes. The red does get dirty quick, so that is why I put the black floor mats in for everyday use. I like the look of the red mats. In my mind it is not to much. They basically even out the black and the red better, there is still plenty of black. Then again I like red. I've got red door surrounds, shift boot, break boot, wheel rap, and shift knob to go with the red mats.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I'm kind of surprised that anyone that's bold enough to get the mod red would be bashful about adding more. Go for it! :yeadog:

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Go for the RED :cool:

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Funny you should mention..

I just ordered the Black with the Red border BUT came close to the reverse on the phone. True story. Fubu/Les :cool:

J

·
0 Posts
I like the mats that go down the side of the seats..Design specialty makes them. I think if your using a red matt on a black carpet..thats the best way to go since they also go deeper under the seats from the front.

I have no idea if they make zo6 mats though

Mod red is hot!

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Re: Funny you should mention..

FUBU69 said:
I just ordered the Black with the Red border BUT came close to the reverse on the phone. True story. Fubu/Les :cool:
Almost, Les;)

We have the red sets in stock. For shows, the red will be the eye catcher no doubt.

RG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts