Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking that red seatbelts would look really cool with the mod/red interior! Does anyone know where I could buy the seatbelt portion? I know you can buy different colors but can't anyone that sells them. You can get different colors as an option from Porsche so maybe they have someone they buy them from. And do you think it would be hard to install? Any information would be great and creative ideas are always welcome!

:cheers:

·
Registered
778 Posts
Really :cool: :cool: :cool: idea!

Joe :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
RCI racing has what I think are called "street belts" or something similar that replaces the factory units. But by far the 5 point harnesses with a harness bar look best.RCI Racing

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Z0-Sic -- The seatbelts are pretty easy to get to. Pop the door jamb plastic piece off, and the one that the other end of the belt disappears into (I haven't seen that end yet, but I imagine it's just right there). The retractor is held in by one bolt, and perhaps the other end is, too. I would think that this wouldn't be a very difficult mod.

Oh, and you might have to unbolt your seats to get to the retractor and whatnot, but there are only 4 nuts there, too.

Let us know what you find out!

Me, I went with red Sparco 6-point harnesses in my Z, and I think it looks pretty cool!

-Kirk

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Having never owned anything but FRCs that came with only black interiors I would not no this.
Do the coupes with colored interiors have matching seatbelts?
If so you could order torch red belts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts