Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Is Mark Dickie still a moderator? I haven't seen anything from him in while. Granted I don't post a much as I used to but still visit the sight.

Thanks
Steve

·
21,296 Posts
Mark was actually an administrator, as was MikesZ06. For some unknown reason, everyone has disappeared. I don't know why. I will continue to patrol the site and keep the peace for as long as it's here. That's what I do.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Jub, Greatly appreciate you still being here. I have been a member for along time but never really posted much. Visited often and enjoyed the interaction of the group with guys who posted constantly like you, Normin, Mark, Mike Z06 and others. Loved the Z06 Fest recaps and photo's.

Still love the site.

Glad you are still here.

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Mark was actually an administrator, as was MikesZ06. For some unknown reason, everyone has disappeared. I don't know why, nor do I care. I will continue to patrol the site and keep the peace for as long as it's here. That's what I do.
I have noticed this as well. Have not seen much of Jim Lembo or Panzer lately either. The biggest reason I announced my departure as a Mod years ago was because I thought JC might not want too many Mods whether active or not.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Mark was actually an administrator, as was MikesZ06. For some unknown reason, everyone has disappeared.
Sorry to see those guys go. Never heard why they left.

Thanks for sticking around.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Jub,
I didn't realize MikesZo6 was gone too.
I was also very sad to hear of Norms passing. I never met him but he seemed like a great guy. I remember him doing doughnuts in the snow with his Viper in the early days of the forum.

·
9,755 Posts
I'm still around too. I don't spend much time here anymore, but stop by once in a while.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Facebook groups have taken the place of a lot of online forums as that is where the youngsters go for their "instant info" now-a-days. The downside is they suck for searching and so you get to see people post the same questions over, and over, and over...
Ryan J

·
9,755 Posts

Attachments

·
9,755 Posts
Oh yeah! Since moving to southern UT I get a lot more use out of the Rubicon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts