Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
For sale or trade for a newer Z06, preferably yellow. I had a buyer that did not qualify for a loan, I hope you guys don;t mind me posting it in here. Please read the description.

I am the original non-smoking owner. I bought and modified it for long drives with the family, and as my wife's second car. My wife is 5 feet tall and weighs 100lbs. She just finds this SUV too big.

It is a 2002 Escalade 6.0 AWD complete with power upgrade, handling upgrade, brake upgrade and full entertainment upgrade. All these mods would equate to about $30k. This SUV was modified with function in mind. Unlike most Escalades with huge wheels that compromise braking safety for looks, this one is well equipped with Brembo brakes. I never used for towing or off road, mostly used for long distance driving only. It's fully loaded, including sunroof. The rarely used third row seats are included but not shown in the pictures. The three monitors can show different inputs independed of each other. No more kids fighting on what movie to watch. I'm not sure of the official exterior color designation. I believe it's called Silver Sand (Light Metallic Beige). I do know the the interior is Shale(Tan). It just turned over 41k miles. No expense spared, no dings, no dents, no accidents, no body work. Regularly serviced by either a local dealer or stillen.com. Performance mods were done by xxxeditedxxx.

Here are the list of mods:

Whipple Supercharger
K&N Filter
Headers
Tuned ECU
Front massive Brembo Brakes w/crossdrilled rotors
Rear crossdrilled rotors with upgraded pads
Stainless steel brake lines
Corsa Touring Exhaust
Silver 22" Antera Type 301 Wheels with 305/40/22 Pirelli Scorpion Zero tires
Lowered
Swaybars
Alpine IVA-D900 headunit
Alpine NVE-N852A Navigation
Alpine CHA-S634
2 7" Vizualogic built-in headrest monitors + headphones
Sony PS2
OnStar and steering wheel controls interface
Upgraded interior and exterior lights (white color)
Lloyds custom mats
Rear Cargo cover
Custom rear cargo protector
Tinted windows
Aftermarket molded wood interior trim (not the inexpensive flat kits)

All mechanical mods were done by Stillen. Audio stuff were done here locally in San Diego.

Things that will need attention:

The front tires will need to be replaced soon. Since my wife did occasionally drive this truck, the wheels has some curb rashes that can easily be repainted. There is a rub spot on the rear backrest in size of a dollar coin. Other than that, there are no issues with the truck that I know off. I believe the warranty will expire in August. This is a great deal for someone who is looking to spend money and modify an Escalade. I'm very interested in trading for a newer 03-04 Z06. I'm partial to yellow, but would consider any color. Title in hand for quick transaction. Or you can buy it for $37k or best offer.

If you need any specific phot of the SUV, let me know. I'll take one and e-mail it to you.

More pictures are available at Escalade

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
burnin red said:
do you still have the escalade for sale? where is it located?

Yes.

The truck is in San Diego. No snow, no hail, no tornadoes, no hurricanes, only earthquakes. Ok, we get landslides and brushfires too. :)

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Nice caddy...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts