Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a place in NJ(Princeton area) to have someone do some Mods for me. I'm not a do it yourselfer, but love my new 02'
Electron blue Z06. Would like to do Halltech air mod and change shifter to a shorter one.
Appreciate the help guys!
Thanks
Stu

G

·
Stu...I'm up by the GW bridge ....I've never done a 2002 ZO6 but I did do my 99 C5 with the Halltech cold air....so..

I would imagine if you find out how to disconnect the maf plug..I could (with your help..its your car! ) put the sidewinder on with you..Probably take me about 20 minutes..but you got to take me for a ride in the car!

The ripper I havent done so for that I would suggest...Cartek...

www.cartek.net they are at exit 138 on Garden state parkway..

You might call them..and ask how much they charge to install both..

They are an excellent shop ..they sponsor the Corvette challenge at englishtown..they have some of the fastest cars...They have a great reputation..

Give them a call..

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hey saw a spalking new EB Z06 in the Cliffside Park, Fort Lee area a few times, is that you cruising around by any chance??? Also saw a black Z06 on 80 E while I was on my way to Short Hills Mall on early Friday afternoon......God Corvettes are really beautiful

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mods in NJ

Thanks guys for the expedited replys. Had a 88' 928 s4 and now own the 540i 6-speed, but REALLY love the Z06. BTW, also had the 94' corvette convertible(green with tan top,miss that car!)

Stu

1 - 5 of 5 Posts