Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One week and counting now on my 2002... I think I'm gonna make it! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Just wondering what you guys think the " must have" mods are for immediate installation. Keep in mind it is an '02 with regards to intake/exhaust stuff. I am sort've taking a wait and see approach on these items.

I plan on lowering the car, FRC partition, red/clear Euro taillights and clear sidemarkers, CAGS defeat, B&M Ripper w/ new knob, long tube headers, etc.

Those items will be first... but looking for input on these as well as other goodies.

I'm all ears... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Add heads, cam, brakes and wheels and tires to your list and your getting close. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Carl... I like your thinking!

Unfortunately my wallet and girlfriend do not /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts

On 2001-07-29 15:10, AgentZ06 spewed forth this drivel:
Hey Carl... I like your thinking!

Unfortunately my wallet and girlfriend do not /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Chris, the wallet part I understand, but the girlfriend part, really. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't worry... I'm not one of those guys Carl /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

It's just that after six years and no ring... some women inexplicably become a little irrational. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Jason, that makes me feel good /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif Chris, I bought 2 of them rings so I feel I can do whatever I want, of course I only "feel" that way. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cry.gif

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

On 2001-07-29 15:17, hcvone spewed forth this drivel:
Jason, that makes me feel good /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif Chris, I bought 2 of them rings so I feel I can do whatever I want, of course I only "feel" that way. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cry.gif

You are a brave man Carl... a very brave man!

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Brave? Most people call it Stupid? I like to think it's somewhere in the middle. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
122 Posts

On 2001-07-29 15:02, AgentZ06 spewed forth this drivel:
One week and counting now on my 2002... I think I'm gonna make it! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Just wondering what you guys think the " must have" mods are for immediate installation. Keep in mind it is an '02 with regards to intake/exhaust stuff. I am sort've taking a wait and see approach on these items.

I plan on lowering the car, FRC partition, red/clear Euro taillights and clear sidemarkers, CAGS defeat, B&M Ripper w/ new knob, long tube headers, etc.

Those items will be first... but looking for input on these as well as other goodies.

I'm all ears... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Chris, any intake mods planned ?

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SnakeSlayer- I'm waiting for some dynos on the 2002's to see just how much these intake products are gonna pick it up... don't want to spend money unwisely /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

If they seem to be worth the ir price, I'll buy a system of some sort. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

If not... theres plenty of other things I know I want for my baby /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
764 Posts
Chris,

On Saterday I killed the CAGS, replaced the fuel rail covers with Autobuffs MY flames and put my Extreme exhaust plate on.

I am also waiting on the air intake decision. Exhaust sounds good "as is" IMHO. Ripper will be next.

I think Carl has the right idea!!!

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Chris:

First thing: ZZZZZZZAINO!

Zipster /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

On 2001-07-30 07:57, Zippy spewed forth this drivel:
Chris:

First thing: ZZZZZZZAINO!

Zipster /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
I need to talk to Carl ASAP... thanks for reminding me /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 16 of 16 Posts