Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I would start a thread on what mods some of you may be installing under the arch.

I'll start.

I plan on installing a double guage A pillar. :z:

Boost and fuel. :yeadog:

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
ok seriously-

mods hummmm I would love to have race pedals

replacements, not the ones that just screw over the oem ones

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Raptor shift light and/or screen set. Maybe I can get first hand help from someone who has done these.

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
dwjZ06 said:
Raptor shift light and/or screen set. Maybe I can get first hand help on someone who has done these.
a friend of mine JUST bought me a raptor shift light, can't wait to get it installed:thumb:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Wow, I read the title completely wrong. My response was going to be.....I've seen Leslie, Mike, Mike, Mark, JC.......under the arch. ;)

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
From what I gather the most popular mod under the arch is to ones blood alcohol level... :p

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Maybe replace pads and/or rotors after the DE. Hopefully no body pannels!!! :eek2: :bang: :eek2:

Stry :drunken:

·
21,378 Posts
If anybody wants, I can do the famous "jub jub plug" mod! And no I'm not referring to anything kinky or sexually related. :screwy:

For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about, it's a 1-1/2 PVC rubber plug that goes in the hole that's left after adding an aftermarket shifter, if it's the type of shifter that requires inverting the boot. This helps to quiet the tunnel noise and dampen the shift shaft vibrations!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts