Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about installing a sparco steering wheel in my 2001 Z06. What I need is a Momo hub in order to do that.

Here in Europe, I couldn't find out which hub (part number) I need and where to get the hub...

Can anybody give me a part number and a place where I could order it for export to Switzerland?

Thanks a lot in advance!

·
Registered
114 Posts
ya I would like one of those too but havent found where to get them, I'm sure some light will come on in the dash when you take out the stock wheel from the airbag, anybody know how to get rid of the light and where to get a hub??

·
Registered
344 Posts
All the bits for my car, sparco - momo - schroth - cobra were purchased through Sube Motorsports.

Sorry I don't have P/N's because Phoenix Performance built the car and handled all the parts ordering.

I've got a Sparco "Ring" 320mm in black leather on the sparco disconnect and horn buttons with a momo adapter. I absolutely love it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Well I was trying to order with polepositionusa and while I paid for the hub and a Sparco wheel, I haven't received anything for over two months now... Emails and phone calls have showed no success. Does anybody know somebody there?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts