·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Looked like Montoya just walked right into the camera to me. :screwy:
Either way he gets pissed easily.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Good thing his wife was there to keep him from going to jail...could have been another Kenny Rogers situation. :screwy: :roll:

Bob :eek:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hey, run for office sometime! The biggest challenge is dealing with the media and not getting arrested for kicking the sh** out of some of those idiots. The stupid ones like this guy are the least of your problems, some do this kind of crap just to get a headline. JPM's wife saved him, I would acted the same way. I think half of the time, the bodyguards are there to protect the "journalists" from the candidate/sports star.

·
Banned
809 Posts
speedpup said:
Camera man should not be walking in a crowd and not be responsible. It's like walking with a 2x4. I'd be more pissed than him
:yeadog: I'm with you. I'd probably be more pissed than Montoya was. Montoya didn't walk into the camera; the camera operator walked into him. If you watch closely, Bernie is walking into the Ferrari trailer and the camera man was trying to walk into a crowd and tape him without watching where he was going.

The camera man should've had someone next to him watching his movements because you can't tell where you're walking when you've got your eye in a camera viewfinder.

Sal

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Sometimes it's hard to judge how close you are while looking through a lens. If I were Montoya, I would have felt like a goob and blamed myself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts