Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This month there will be 2 winners for:

These work great for cleaning the lug nuts and recessed area around them. Just dip into wash solution, place over lug nut and twist. Repeat. Comes with extra foam refills.

Again, congrats to Fcar and Jtownz06 for winning the June give-away and entry into:

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/f47/monthly-give-away-winners-132633/

·
Registered
558 Posts
What a surprise--came to enter July and find out I'm a co-winner for June! Thank you to the Z06 site and congrats to JtownZ06!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Happy Winners Day. So far I'm 100% on drawing a Montana Big Horn Sheep tag (30 plus years of no luck) and winning the Monthly Give-Away although the odds are much better here than with Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Happy Winners Day. So far I'm 100% on drawing a Montana Big Horn Sheep tag (30 plus years of no luck) and winning the Monthly Give-Away although the odds are much better here than with Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks.:cheers:
I gave up on Az. Big Horn. At least here you get 12 chances to win (once a month) versus 1 chance for the whole year. Still 6 more months of give-away's to be had. :z:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Those are something I would never buy but boy would they be great if you won them!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.