Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There will be 2 winners this month for these pliers:

Post away to enter. :z:

Congrats to ZOHBABY and VANT for winning the February flashlight give-away.

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
These would look great with my new flashlights!!!

Not sure if I can win again but I want to take a moment and say thanks to the admins and the moderators who make this forum the best Z06 website in the world. Almost every single day, I see how all of you reach out to help others. Kudos to all of you and the many others who make this one of my favorite daily reads.

Thanks guys for the flashlights. It really brightened my evening. :D :1_thanks:

:zboobie: <-- This was my first set of Z06Vette flashlights! And they still work!

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Not sure if I can win again
Every entry for the monthly drawing has an equal chance of winning. It is the luck of the draw. If you were REAL lucky you could (theoretically) win every month...though it would look like the fix was in. :lol:

I wish I had enough prizes to give everyone a prize, but such is life (if you own a Z06, by rights, you are a winner anyway)! :z:

·
Registered
109 Posts
still have lots of snow and cold weather but hopefully once march is over i will have a mini-plier set and the z will be on the road once again, i am getting to hate winter. z withdraw during the winter is tough.

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Congrats to ZOHBABY and VANT for winning the February flashlight give-away.
This is awesome! Thanks to Tom and the rest of the Z06vette crew! What a generous group. I'd also like to thank my parents for raising an amazing person, my Z06 - you always believed in me...who else - Moe, Larry, and Curly...I promised myself I wouldn't cry...

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
This is awesome! Thanks to Tom and the rest of the Z06vette crew! What a generous group. I'd also like to thank my parents for raising an amazing person, my Z06 - you always believed in me...who else - Moe, Larry, and Curly...I promised myself I wouldn't cry...

NOT FAIR, I like the previous video better........:mah:

·
Registered
228 Posts
We are due for ice, sleet and snow here, so before the weather got bad got the car out today. Felt good to drive the beast.

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We are due for ice, sleet and snow here, so before the weather got bad got the car out today. Felt good to drive the beast.
Good to hear you got to shake off some cobwebs! Rain here today (much needed) so the z is parked for the moment. Should be nice tomorrow or Monday.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.