Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Juan Pablo Montoya won his first Formula 1 race seconds ago in Monza, Italy!

Montoya qualified in the pole position and continued on to WIN his first GP! The annoouncer just informed us that this was one of the fastest Italian GP's ever!

Congratulations to one of my all time favorite open wheel race drivers! :cheers:

Zippy :) :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Zippy, in the future can you just say "F1 SPOILERS" in the subject rather than announcing the winner?

That way those of us who are watching a tape of the race (since it comes on at 4:30 AM) won't have the ending spoiled simply by viewing the forum.

Thanks!

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brian:

Very sorry...:(

I will be more careful next time!

Zippy :( :( goofed!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
After Zanardi's struggles with Williams, this is good news for CART drivers who may want to make the jump.

Vince

·
Registered
226 Posts
He looks like he is going to be one of the greats.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Thanks Zippy!

You gotta just love it when Montoya sticks it in on Michael.. I think a lot of the hardcore Ferrari/Michael fans (about 85% of F1 fans??) just get livid when he makes moves on Michael :D :D

Clearly, Williams should have a heck of a car next year.. I can't wait to see what Montoya can do. The Michelins should get a lot better too.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Go Montoya

At last! Montoya may not be up to Micheal Schumacher's skill and experience level yet, However, he is a much more exciting driver to watch. I'm sorry I missed the race. Hopefully I can catch the replay on Speedvision later this week.

Thanks for the post Zippy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts