Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your clone takes your Z06 is it Grand Theft Auto or do you just have to go buy a new Z06?

Can your clone be prosecuted for Identity Theft?

If you kill your clone for taking your Z06 is it murder or just suicide with a favorable result?

Can you tell I have put my Z06 away for the Winter and now have too much time on my hands?

·
Registered
695 Posts
mgarfias said:

How do you use it at times like this? Sniff it?
Nope, get a shot glass out, fill it with Z2, sip the Z2 and wash it with a beer.
I'm doing that as we speak. Went to lunch with some friends...
had appetizers of onion rings and Jalepeno Poppers; couple of beers...then french onion soup...then a sandwich of sliced beef on a garlic chunk of french bread...also included on the sandwich were red and green peppers and lots of fried onions covered of coarse with melted cheese.
Had not been home more than 10 minutes at which time my wife suggested I spend the evening in the garage...with the door open...and the temp is in the 30's!!! Damn, that's cruel so I grabbed the Z2, a can of beer and snuck into the computer room. Funny thing though, I'm tempted to open the window in here...
Me thinks the culprit is the cheese.
Excuse me a sec..."Honey, grab me another beer will ya...and what do you mean you're going to pack it where I need it most?"
Gotta run...seems she needs some sensivity training.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts