Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You saw it here first...before his announcement at the Birthday Bash!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif This is strictly a Z06 conversion!!

Thanks John and Moderator Carl for your exellent help in making this the #1 Z06 site on the web!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Very cool, I am looking forward to working with Caravaggio on something very special./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
496 Posts
After lusting over the Z06 GS in the first thread, I have also decided to do something special. I talked to John Caravaggio about it today and it looks like it will be a go. This will be one special Vette.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Looks like there will be some very nice machines around the end of the year./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Sounds like John should have enough dough to support the forum for a year after these 2 sales wouldn't ya say ? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

C'mon, how bout it John..... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Well, it's been said many times that the C5 was originally designed as a vert and the other two models built off that so the integrity should be there.

But if you look at the second pic,the car in the background seems to be a white Z06 (the wheels) converted into vert mode and there seems to be a rollbar structure in place and the GS colored Z06 shows a hint of that same rollbar if you look closely.

Havent I said before... Black powder-coated Z06 rims look bad-a$$.

Don
QSZ06

On 2001-03-26 23:52, JZ spewed forth this drivel:
How does he maintain the structural integrity?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts