Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,744 Posts
Very nice looking setup :jammin: :jammin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
874 Posts
I' sure its nice, but I'm not allowed to go there. :thumb: :z:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bad Machine said:
I' sure its nice, but I'm not allowed to go there. :thumb: :z:
Why can't you go there?
Do you have a life parnter that's not willing to help support the mod addiction? :-?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Z06Dad said:
Sweet. When is it suppose to be ready?
Chris said 2-3 days to button it up then comes the tunning. I should have the car back no later than 10 days! :yeadog:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,475 Posts
Jay, that is one sweet looking setup! Now you need to set some time aside the week of July 18th and come join us at the fest. I know everyone here wants to see and hear your
beast run. It is a guaranteed great time! :thumb: :thumb:

Jim L.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
robz said:
Will u be tracking it JAY?
Yup I'll being tracking it when ECS rents the track out on their track days. I have no cage and I will not be installing one. The 2nd run at E-Town for me when I had the Mag. on the car produced an 11.19 @ 121.9 and they kicked me off the track which I knew was comming.
The track is a way off right now being I want to put 500 miles on the motor. It's also going to take a couple of hours on the dyno to tune. The real bear is when we tune under real load on the roads and data log to dial it in just where we want it. I expect a total of 10-14 hrs. of dyno and data log time to get it just right.
I also have to send my HRE's back to have the rears so they can widen them from 11" to 12". I plan on running Nitto R2's at the track with skinnys up front. I don't want to run full drag tires as i don't feel like having a money pit as I will start breaking stuff for sure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,279 Posts
Looking good :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
874 Posts
jersey jay said:
Why can't you go there?
Do you have a life parnter that's not willing to help support the mod addiction? :-?
No, I'm not allowed to visit that site. Let's call it "creative differences". :z:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bad Machine said:
No, I'm not allowed to visit that site. Let's call it "creative differences". :z:
I now understand :D

You can still click on the link and view the pics., just don't log in! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,014 Posts
jersey jay said:
Yup I'll being tracking it when ECS rents the track out on their track days. I have no cage and I will not be installing one. The 2nd run at E-Town for me when I had the Mag. on the car produced an 11.19 @ 121.9 and they kicked me off the track which I knew was comming.
The track is a way off right now being I want to put 500 miles on the motor. It's also going to take a couple of hours on the dyno to tune. The real bear is when we tune under real load on the roads and data log to dial it in just where we want it. I expect a total of 10-14 hrs. of dyno and data log time to get it just right.
I also have to send my HRE's back to have the rears so they can widen them from 11" to 12". I plan on running Nitto R2's at the track with skinnys up front. I don't want to run full drag tires as i don't feel like having a money pit as I will start breaking stuff for sure.
Cool bro. Its gonna be a handful for sure. I have taken passes with the nitto 555r2 at the track they spin like crazy even with my wimpy 430 hp. They do not make good 1/4 tires even though they stick alot better than street tires. You might want to consider a MT et street drag radial or et streets and just keep them aired up for the track and come out easy. The r2's on your car at etown will be like your on ice. Anyway, car sounds awesome, take it easy in the beginning. :z:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
874 Posts
jersey jay said:
I now understand :D

You can still click on the link and view the pics., just don't log in! :lol:
Sorry, can't do that either, my IP address is blocked. :screwy: :cheers:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top