Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Did anyone see the recent CNN segment on TAG (Technology Advanced Group) owner who will pay $500 a month for any employee who finances or leases a new corvette?

He only has 3 requirements: :eek:

1) They have to put TAG in the license plate
2) They have to drive it to work and they have to park it in front of the entrance to the building (which is reserved for corvettes)
3) They have to keep it clean and shined.

TAG is located in Dulles, VA.

Now if I can get my boss to match that I'll be buying a new 03 when it comes out next year :D

·
Registered
0 Posts
I read about that a couple of months ago. Do you think I could get my employer to do that for me?? BTW, I work for FORD. :lol:

·
Registered
0 Posts
N4C5S said:
Yea, they are about 5 min from here......I might swing by and take a few pics for you guys.....

JC
While you are at it, if they have any Z's, stick a business card on their windshield. :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
Get this... they have covered parking where I work for classic cars (30 years or older). The president of the company just bought a 97' Salleen S351 and he's parking there. I asked "When I get my Z06, can I park there too?". He said, "Only if it has 500hp or more and I want to see the dyno slips". :eek:

NOS bolt-on... I'll be parking next to him. :D :D

·
Registered
340 Posts
Frank you work for FORD, jesus maybe you can help me...This damn 98 Explorer the windshied wiper fluid doesn't shoot out (Its filled) and the damn drve side door doesn't unlock unless you go through the passanger side and pull the handle to open the door.....Heard of any of these problems....and where is my damn rebate check for my tires:D :D :D Just kidding Frank I am not mad at you, just pissed at my door:D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Vetteless,

I work at the Explorer plant and have not heard of those problems. My line of work has nothing to do with manufacturing so I am by know means an expert on Explorers. I would suggest taking it to your dealer.

As far as tire rebates goes, I haven't a clue. I do know that Ford is doing everything it can to straighten out the Firestone fiasco at Ford's expense, even though Firestone broke it off in our a$$!! There goes my profit sharing for next year. :( I'll be lucky to get a McDonald's gift certificate. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts