Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few more memories, for those who came. Enticements for those who didn't...

Stry's smile says it all...

Scott

:z:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Great pics Scott! :coo:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Great pics Scott, love the banner shot with everyone up at Maker's Mark, what a road tour that was...

Mark

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Thanks, Scott ...
Gotta be careful how I say this.
First, if you own a Z and haven't been to a Fest, you have not closed the circle of the Z06 experience.
It oughtta be like a requirement to make a pilgrimage at least once during the life of your Z to take it home ... and "sample" the local roads and tracks. :jammin:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ttt

...just to get the juices flowin' again...

:z:

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
I guess I better add a few more pics from last years fest just to start getting everyone a little fired up::yeadog:

3 weeks and counting! Can't wait! :cheers:

Jimbo

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
You guys are gettin me all excited now!!!!!!!! Can I leave tomorrow and just wait for everyone else to get there??

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Lordy...oh Lordy....I'm droolin' just thinking about the GREAT TIME to come!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I can't wait! It's gonna be a blast, I'm sure! :usa:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
As luck, or lack thereof, would have it, I will be at sea again during this years Fest. I have only made it to one, the first one. Perhaps someday I will be able to make it to another.

Man, you guys/gals are gonna have so much damn fun! I am friggin jealous!!!!!!

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
NavyPhrog said:
As luck, or lack thereof, would have it, I will be at sea again during this years Fest. I have only made it to one, the first one. Perhaps someday I will be able to make it to another.

Man, you guys/gals are gonna have so much damn fun! I am friggin jealous!!!!!!
Jim, I'm truly sorry that you're not going to make it to this years Fest :(
You've only been to one but you made one hell of an entrance :thumb:

Take care in your sea duties, brutha!

Mike

:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Thanks Mike!
Yeah, I am gonna have one helluva time trying to duplicate the helicopter entrance. Perhaps next year I will be able to talk my CO/XO into letting me bring a larger helicopter up there.

Jim

PS. Hows Austin doing?

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
NavyPhrog said:
Thanks Mike!
Yeah, I am gonna have one helluva time trying to duplicate the helicopter entrance. Perhaps next year I will be able to talk my CO/XO into letting me bring a larger helicopter up there.

Jim

PS. Hows Austin doing?
He's doing fine, Jim!
After his tour in Iraq was finished, he got orders for Bamberg, Germany. He's been over there since January. Getting his Captain's bars the first of July.

Seems like every week I keep getting some kind of postcard from the little shit showing how much fun he's having in Belgium....or France...or Switzerland...or Austria...or Sweden...or Luxemberg... etc, etc.
He was at one of the World Cup games last week there in Germany.
Sounds like he's got it pretty good right now.

He's keeping his jump wings current by jumping with a couple of German Airborne units when he finds the time.

Be safe, Jim!!

Mike

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
just too many pictures to post, all are my favorites!

this one was Fest 2005, we had JUST gotten into the hotel and MSiska was already on his ph making connections, getting the MM ready and on the forum:p

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
blkZ06 said:
just too many pictures to post, all are my favorites!

this one was Fest 2005, we had JUST gotten into the hotel and MSiska was already on his ph making connections, getting the MM ready and on the forum:p

Man....I just Luv the Fest and ALL the Friends! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
MSiska said:
Man....I just Luv the Fest and ALL the Friends! :thumb:

...is that what you call that bottle? :guiness:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts