Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What kind of surcharge are we looking at for these "premium tint colors" (according to the ordering guide)? :-? :-?

Do the 05 C6 models have the same surcharge for these colors? I hate it when GM charges more for a certain paint color! :flaming:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Just my luck, I prefer the new Velocity Yellow over the Blue.

"You wanta play, you gotta pay" :yeadog:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Interesting that the yellow is 450.00 more than the Blue. Maybe the blue isn't the tricolor process like the Premium Color - Magnetic Red Metallic Ii and the Premium Color Velocity Yellow is. :eyes:

·
Registered
101 Posts
I don't plan on a paint repair but I was warned by a body shop owner that the more exotic the paint the fewer painters that can repair it.

I don't know how many painters can repair the yellow paint.

I plan on going with yellow but I hope I never have to repair it.When I pick mine up I plan on asking where to go for touch up or repairs.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
VY look awesome from the pics :yeadog:

Jack

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
gsjack said:
VY look awesome from the pics :yeadog:

Jack
I agree, Jack. Someone posted than you could not get the red accent interior with VY. Have you heard that? :cheers:

·
Registered
1,701 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
george said:
I heard it was $900.00 for the yellow $350.00 for the Le Mans Blue. I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong.. Thanks :thumb:
Until we see a 2006 price list we just don't know. The prices I gave were based on the current pricing for the two colors.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
IT L GO said:
I agree, Jack. Someone posted than you could not get the red accent interior with VY. Have you heard that? :cheers:
Sure did :screwy:

Hate the interior color options :mah:

Jack

1 - 12 of 12 Posts