Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've got some miles on them today, and can say they don't handle any differently on the street than the R2's. I had up to 100mph on the highway, and they feel just fine. I would assume if I took these tires on a road course, I would feel the difference at 100mph, but again for normal street use, you don't give up any noticable handling.

Again as far as traction, I'll let you know once I get the new motor in. With my current 360rwhp, I can't even really spin the R2's, let alone this Drag Radial. I'll post the update on the launch traction once I put them behind the coming 500rwhp.

·
Registered
184 Posts
MikeyB said:
Well I've got some miles on them today, and can say they don't handle any differently on the street than the R2's. I had up to 100mph on the highway, and they feel just fine. I would assume if I took these tires on a road course, I would feel the difference at 100mph, but again for normal street use, you don't give up any noticable handling.

Again as far as traction, I'll let you know once I get the new motor in. With my current 360rwhp, I can't even really spin the R2's, let alone this Drag Radial. I'll post the update on the launch traction once I put them behind the coming 500rwhp.
What motor are you putting in?

Sunrise

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Thanks for sharing.

Alex

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm getting a LS2 - 402CID engine built right now. The details are in my sig. I'm hoping to put down 500rwhp, 450rwtq while maintaining smog legality. The engine will be all forged, so someday I might put a little bit of squeeze on it for the drag strip.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
MikeyB said:
I'm getting a LS2 - 402CID engine built right now. The details are in my sig. I'm hoping to put down 500rwhp, 450rwtq while maintaining smog legality. The engine will be all forged, so someday I might put a little bit of squeeze on it for the drag strip.
That baby is going to be a Monster :thumb: :bs:

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah you just said a mouthful! I'm cutting it close.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts