Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just keep adding to it...

Cut the covers off of 3 mid america mags... I like 'em.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Very nice, you some real nice stuff :jammin:

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Good start,now get more Corvette posters and it will look really nice.Try attending an ALMS race,the C6R posters are free and you can get them autographed. :z:

·
Registered
498 Posts
ok i will say it....Need to do something about the floor. ;)

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^ I'm 23 and it's my first house... I work on the car and jetski a bunch in there so I don't want to dump money into the floor. I'd love to re-do the lighting and put in a nice checkered floor, but I have other thigs to spend money on.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Cool.

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Cobra4B said:
^ I'm 23 and it's my first house... I work on the car and jetski a bunch in there so I don't want to dump money into the floor. I'd love to re-do the lighting and put in a nice checkered floor, but I have other things to spend money on.

No need for excuses. You have a nice, clean and functional place to work in. I personally agree with you, all I do is seal the cement every so often to keep the oil from staining it. Looks good to me.. :thumb:

·
Registered
968 Posts
LOOKS GREAT! Feels good to go into a NICE clean garage with racing posters,flags ect all around. My garage is the talk of the block! Family room with TV and all the racing posters ect. all around!! Oh I forgot a Z06,Enzo and a 911!! :coo: ;)

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Looks good Brian.

I used to have a bunch of neat stuff on my garage wall, but for some reason I kept losing wall space to stacks of tires, shelving for fluids, parts, etc... I'm down to one wall left. :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts