Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...even the Salem (OR) Covette Corral loves the Forum /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

The C5R Garage is getting on board /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

I even got a good parking place!! (Thanks to Fikse Wheels)

HarleyB

·
Registered
228 Posts
Nice pics....

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Harley cmon confess, are these real? The banner looks a bit too small.... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
HarleyB,

Thanx for the pic's, cool.........
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Harley:

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif PICS!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Harley, you were one busy guy last weekend. Great pics and posts. Thanks! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
...Thanks all, I had a great time & took 109 pictures. These digital cams are THE ticket. I also made up some "WWW>Z06VETTE.COM" business cards & gave 'em to lots of Corvette owners (only saw 1 other Z06 - a SW) and Ron Fellows!

HarleyB

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Harley:

Sure like the pics....What camera/model do you have?

Zip /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
361 Posts
Dang Harley, wish I knew what you looked like. I was there with my local Corvette club
(Rose City Corvettes). Oh well maybe I will see ya at some other event in the great Pacific North West. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts