Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
you actually have any sources or is this just more internet BS?

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is what M/T should run given all the tests on the 01 thru the 04. I only go byh M/T because they really drive the cars the way they should be driven HARD.This # has to be very close. :yeadog:

·
Registered
590 Posts
I beleive my munbers over M\T's..I've never had much faith in the auto mags numbers..they seem to always have an agenda of some kind or a glitch in the test session..plus my numbers are always better.. :lol:

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
AndyZ06 said:
This post is wasting bits on a server somewhere.
I agree, and I also believe that driven properly, it is capabale of BETTER numbers..;) But anywho, for a mag to get that numbre is hard to believe, because they ALL suck

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Hmm..Someone on DC.com stated that the September issue of MT will have the Z06 performance specs in it, which will be out on the stands this time next week. Interesting, maybe the original post isnt BS afterall, who knows. Only time will tell.

Here is the post from DC.com

"...The subscribers to Motor Trend and perhaps some other mags should have their Sept issues in hand. Could someone post the data so we all can get this insatiable thirst for info quenched? This wait is killing me!"

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
The person below me thinks it's really 10.5 e.t.

Sorry, wrong thread.

Alex :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
221 Posts
are the sept issues already gonna be out in the 3rd week of july....dang thats rediculous. I think all magazines should get together and reset their dates back to the actual month when the mag comes out. We're like 2 months ahead now for heavens sake.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Ok, i just got my new August 2005 Motor Trend and there is an article which features a MTI Devil Ray C6 Corvette. 427 with 605 hp and 608 lb-ft of torque. 0-60: 3.7s Quarter Mile: 11.5 @ 127.2 mph. Maybe this is what everybody has been talking about? Not a real Z06, but still interesting. It says MTI claims 10.9 @ 129 mph with drag slicks. I just wanted to post this incase yall haven't seen it. August Motor Trend page 134. Check it out

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
3400 lbs (Z with a driver) at 440rhwp (505 minus 13%) mathmatically speaking is a 11.51 quarter mile ET.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts