Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI - Motor Week on Speedvision will be broadcasting a road test of an EB 2002 Z06 in December. Watch your local listings for time and date.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I saw it last nite, can't wait to see it, something to look forward to in upstate New York in December seeing that I probably won't be driving much that time of the year!

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
I saw the..

teaser late last night on Motor Week's TV show last night. The 1 minute teaser featured a '02 EB Z06 with Mod Red interior.;) FUBU69/LES

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
What week will it be on? Do they show the same episode over and over again? All of us EB guys will sure look forward to seeing our car put through it's paces!:D :z: :z: :z:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Can someone digitally copy the Z06 segment and post it on the "Media Clips" section? Or, would that be copyright infringement?

Raymond

·
Registered
86 Posts
Well, I looked for the EB Z on the motorweek show on speedvision today and no new information. The only thing I found out was that this is the schedule.

Thursdays at 7:30pm ET, 8:30pm PT
Fridays, 7am ET
Mondays, 5pm ET

I took it that each week was a new episode. Monday at 5 is the first show of the month but based on the order listed above, could be the last show of the last episode of November? Dont know? Either way, those are the days and times so get those VCRs warmed up.

ZZZZZ06

1 - 8 of 8 Posts