Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know we didn't select a MR Z06, but perhaps it makes sense to vote for a guy AFTER the festivities.

My choice is

FRC TOM!!! :cheers:

He represents everything a man should be-respectful, generous to a FAULT :ity: , caring, AND he sure knows how to drive!!! :jammin: Every time I turned around he was helping someone or offering his services (well, not ALL of them :rofl: )

Here he is EXHAUSTED from giving to others, grabbing sleep wherever he can

What woman DOESN'T love a gearhead???

Ladies-any other choices for MR Z06 of the Z06fest?

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
well Im going to have to go with Jim Lembo on this one for the long hours he spent instaling my vararam I really do appreciate it Jim. But Tom is a close second for me for the tune he did on my car but in my opinion I think these two guys are just as awesome as they come.

a big thank you to the both of them

princess

·
Registered
224 Posts
I couldn't agree more ... Tom, you tirelessly helped many (to include myself), Jim spent a good part of the fest on the princesses frickin' filter .... but can I get a shout out for Layne ... the light man!!!! What'cha say peeps ... :cheers:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
My vote is for Mark "STICKY" Dickie who set up the DE and Maker's Mark Events....I agree with the other choices....but I think MDickie "Super Mod" should be mentioned for all that he does, because he represents the spirit of the true Z06 enthusiast. Ohh and he's damn sexy with that hockey stick.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I'll pose for one if you do ... :thumb: :lol:

Les

Z06 Butterfly said:
Instead of picking just one I think we should do a Mr. Z06 Calendar! :D :lol:

·
Registered
681 Posts
MikesZ06 said:
I think you need to get Kurt in on this deal.... :yeadog: :yeadog:

Mike
Did I meet Kurt? Sorry I am still trying to remember everyone and place them w/ their screen names.

What about you Mike? I will even let you pose w/ your own car! :ity:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Curt's from WVa. He was hanging with WVphoto and Toonces.
Body builder, yes he is! :yeadog:

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Z06 Butterfly said:
Did I meet Kurt? Sorry I am still trying to remember everyone and place them w/ their screen names.

What about you Mike? I will even let you pose w/ your own car! :ity:
Sorry, misspelled Curt's name...

As for me....Cameo, my posing days are about 25 years behind me I'm afraid. I'll leave that sort of thing to you youngsters :D

Mike

·
Registered
681 Posts
MikesZ06 said:
Sorry, misspelled Curt's name...

As for me....Cameo, my posing days are about 25 years behind me I'm afraid. I'll leave that sort of thing to you youngsters :D

Mike
Ok, we can play this game. I will just photoshop you in!! :rofl:

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
blkZ06 said:
you go girl! :D

make him 20 again :lol:
I'm still looking for the username of the young guy at the Fest named Pat. He came up to me and said "Hey, you're MikesZ06 aren't you? I recognized you from the photo in your sig."

When I find this guy, I'm gonna give him a ton of zmiles! :D :lol: :lol:

Mike

·
Registered
681 Posts
MikesZ06 said:
I'm still looking for the username of the young guy at the Fest named Pat. He came up to me and said "Hey, you're MikesZ06 aren't you? I recognized you from the photo in your sig."

When I find this guy, I'm gonna give him a ton of zmiles! :D :lol: :lol:

Mike
Hey speaking of zmiles, where are mine for going to the fest!?!

·
Registered
681 Posts
MikesZ06 said:
Cameo, as you may have heard during the moderators session at the Fest, we are probably going to do away with the zmiles program.

Mike
:cry:
I see how it is! I finally get a chance to have some and that is how I am treated! :bang:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts