Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since I'm the bad cop around here :)

Now that this has been brought up, there is a change in the policy for sig banners.

In order to ease Jasons burden (he does this on his own time) we're trying to limit the number of banners by one of 2 options:

1. Users must have "Member" status before requesting a sig. This has a major drawback, it encourages useless posting but does limit having to make sigs for users who post 10 times and leave.....

2. Sigs created for a $5 donation to the NCM brick fund. I like this option. Paying for it will limit non posters asking for them and it helps us and the NCM.

Thoughts?

JC

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
JC, 2 thumbs up from me! Just letting MRDATALIFE get caught up, no rush. Not really that big of deal, but would like to have one eventually. :) Now im off to go for a Sunday drive..what great cars! Later!!:D

Andy
02 T/R Z06

·
Registered
510 Posts
Okay I'll bite. I'm a newbie here. I like the brick donation idea. So where do I send the 5 bucks and what do you need for the banner? I figure you at least need a car pic which I unfortunately don't have yet. Hopefully I can get some good pics when the car is reassembled.

·
Registered
0 Posts
GalaxyEng said:
Okay I'll bite. I'm a newbie here. I like the brick donation idea. So where do I send the 5 bucks and what do you need for the banner?
Call Stephanie at the National Corvette Museum at 1-800-53VETTE to donate to the brick fund.

·
Registered
76 Posts
N4C5S said:
Hehe, we won't make it retro, that would be wrong :)

JC
OK, I need a new one. <Smile>
I have a EBZ06 and a 2000 TR Coupe both are NCM deliveries.
$25 will be going towards the brick, where do I send the check?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
CALVette said:

OK, I need a new one. <Smile>
I have a EBZ06 and a 2000 TR Coupe both are NCM deliveries.
$25 will be going towards the brick, where do I send the check?
cool. that's nice of you. you can call the museum directly @ 800-53VETTE (800-538-3883) and ask for Stephanie.

just shoot me a PM after and we'll discuss what you want in your sig banner. :)

-jason

·
Registered
76 Posts
mrdatalife said:

cool. that's nice of you. you can call the museum directly @ 800-53VETTE (800-538-3883) and ask for Stephanie.

-jason
Done, she'll let Zippy know.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Thanks for all the input! I am waiting on a return call from Stephanie to make my donation. :cheers:
mrdatalife-I will send you the details soon

1 - 20 of 21 Posts